Friday, August 23, 2013

Bookshelfie competition




Welcome to the first ever Down Under Wonderings Bookshelfie competition.

To enter, take a photo of yourself in front of your bookshelf and post it to a social media site, such as Instagram or Pinterest and add the link in the comment section of this blog along with your name and email address



I’ll pick a group of finalists and post them on here Wednesday 28th August then it will be a public vote. The final winner will be announced on August 31st and will receive a $30 book gift voucher.



So get snapping!



post signature

4 comments:

  1. So getting my cat in on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, my bookshelf is currently in a box ... or 20. (More, actually.) Cute idea for a contest though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a contest. I can't wait to see the pictures you get.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's mine: http://jncahill.wordpress.com/2013/08/24/my-bookshelfies/


    ReplyDelete